Assisted Conception Australia is a boutique-style fertility centre established in Brisbane in 2008 and is independently owned and operated. Situated within Greenslopes Private Hospital the unit offers competitively priced fertility treatment in a convenient setting.
So why choose us?
• We provide individualised treatment to you as a couple. Your treatment will be tailored to your unique circumstances.
• As testament to the quality of care that we provide, many of our referrals simply come through word-of-mouth.
• Patients with complicated fertility problems are preferentially referred to us due to our ability to succeed.
• We offer early morning and weekend appointments to our patients.
We have a very friendly, caring, supportive, experienced and professional team.
• Our Medical Director is one of only four specialists in Queensland to hold the qualification of a Certificate in Reproduction, Endocrinology and Infertility (CREI) and has over 15 years experience in treating complex cases of infertility.
• We have proven success rates and are accredited with RTAC (mandatory), NATA and ISO (voluntary).
• Patients receive top-class care in a private and comfortable environment.
• Ongoing support is available through our experienced nursing, counselling and medical staff.
• We offer treatment to patients who are having treatment for cancer to help them preserve their fertility.
• With our ongoing commitment to being a centre of excellence, we strive to offer the best available and innovative treatments.
• We invest in clinical research trials and GP education sessions, and are committed to contributing to future improvements in IVF and the prevention of infertility.
• We are easily accessible from the Pacific Motorway, and are just a short distance from Logan Road.
• There is a taxi rank right outside the building in which we are located, in addition to easily accessible on-site parking and a shuttle bus from the Greenslopes Bus Station runs from 6 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
• Greenslopes Private Hospital has an out-of-hours accident and emergency service for any urgent medical calls.