FRACP education sessions 2009
Why not test your knowledge of reproductive health? Click here to go to questions
FRACP education sessions 2011
New questions for RACP Candidates now available.
Dr Clare Boothroyd can provide interactive, educational seminars at a mutually agreed time in your own primary care practice or a Greenslopes Private Hospital.
Topics to be discussed are at your discretion. These include, but are not limited to the following:
• Infertility in primary care
• Endometriosis and pelvic pain
• Polycystic ovarian syndrome
• Male infertility and male reproductive health
• Preventing infertility and developing a reproductive life plan
• Thyroid disease across the patient lifespan
• Evaluation of an IVF unit for general practitioners
• Turner syndrome
• Third party reproduction
• Obesity and planning a pregnancy
Case-based discussions can also be submitted in advance and addressed.
Contact Clare Jamieson at Assisted Conception Australia 07 3394 4108, or email
for further details or to book a seminar.